Thursday, July 31, 2008

A little agression please?

My latest mix is like a glitter-dipped raver pumped up on a red bull and amphetamine cocktail. The tracks are hard, glitchy, but sprinkled with glow stick magic and unexpected light-heartednesss. From Booka Shade to Lykke Li, there's something for everyone.

Full Tracklist
We Share our Mother's Health (Trentmoller Mix) - The Knife
Don and Sherri (M.A.N.D.Y Mix) - Matthew Dear
My Egyptian Lover - ???
Electromagnetic (Tiefschwarz Mix) - Freeform Five
Get Together (Thin White Duke Mix) - Madonna
Alive - Daft Punk
Are you the One? (Simian Mobile Disco Mix) - The Presets
Body Language (Afrilounge Mix) - Booka Shade
Let My Shoes Lead Me (the Knife Remix) - Jenny Wilson
I Want More (the Beginerz Remix) - Faithless
Damage (Buick Project Remix) - Tiefschwarz and Tracey Thorn
Merrymaking (Mr. Oizo Remix) - Damage
Time to Get Yummy (A-Trak Remix) - Gwen Stefani
Think Twice - Ralph Myerz
It's a War - Kano
Atmosphrique - Metro Area
I'm Good, I'm Ghost - Lykke Li vs the Holy Ghost
Luminiare - the Buick Project
Banga - M.I.A
How Can it Be? (Dr. Kucho Mix) - Portishead

Download Mix

No comments: