Sunday, April 11, 2010

TILT and Rhonda Present Azari & III


I went to the Azari III + Keenhouse + Xinobi + a ton of other DJs show last night at El Cid in Silverlake.

The night, hosted by A Club Called Rhonda and TILT and was beyond packed. You could literally feel the temperature rise 20 degrees the moment you entered the club. I was surprised to see how many people were in spirit animal headdress, considering the heat.

Azari & III were amazing. The music was totally late 80s acid house, Hacienda style loveliness.

Unfortunately, I couldn't hang for longer than an hour or so, I felt like a stampede could erupt at any moment.

I was a little star struck at one point when I realized I was standing right next to Busy P. He was having just as much trouble as I in getting a drink.

Listen / Right-Click to Download:

Azari III - Hungry for the Power

Fare Soldi - Survivor (Keenhouse Remix)

Xinobi - Valsa in NJ

No comments: